Welcome To CEBTESU
Ceylon Electricity Board Technological Engineers and Superintendent Union (CEBTESU) was founded on 26th July 1956 under registration No. 791, in accordance with the Trade Union Act in Sri Lanka.
CEBTESU is the trade union which represents below mentioned Middle Level Technical Service employee categories in Ceylon Electricity Board
- Electrical Superintendents
- Mechanical Superintendents
- Civil Superintendents
- Engineering Assistants
- Electrical/Civil/Mechanical Engineers (Internally promoted)
To be selected from selection exam as Electrical/Civil/Mechanical Superintendents, candidates should possess one of below mentioned qualifications.
• National Diploma in Technology offered by University of Moratuwa
• National Diploma in Engineering Sciences offered by Institute of Engineering Technology- Katunayake
• Higher National Diploma in Engineering offered by SLIAT
• Diploma in Technology offered by Open University of Sri Lanka
Most of our membership has obtained membership in IIESL & IESL according to their respective professional qualifications.
All 225 Consumer Service Centers in the island are well managed by our Electrical Superintendents who are dedicated to provide Consumer satisfied high quality redundant power supply to our total consumer base in 24 X 7 basis.
Our membership is working in various important critical assignments in CEB and their courage, leadership and engineering capacity has contributed remarkably to provide island wide uninterrupted quality assured power supply to CEB consumers.